Now Playing: Bio Data
(Presently in India)
Post Graduate Degree in Master of Business Administration from TNOU, Chennai, Tamilnadu,India in the year 2004-06 and Graduate degree in Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu, India (formerly REC, Trichy) in the year 1985-89
I am dedicated, self starter as well as a quick learner that I can assure the employer to organize my self to convene the task to a successful completion.
Currently working for an Oil & Gas project form Kuwait Oil Company at Burgan under the project management of S&E Kuwait. Presently in India.
Nationality : India
Sex and age : Male, 41Years
Languages known : Tamil,Hindhi & English
Status : Married
Total Professional experience: 18 Years
Planning, Scheduling. Project Management & Cost Field : 8 Years
Production & Engineering Field : 10 Years
History of service area:
Production/Planning, Scheduling, Cost, Project management and Engineering Department.
Current Functional area of service:
Project planning, Scheduling, Cost and Project Management
Preferred Area of Service: Project planning, Scheduling, Co-ordination, Cost estimation and Management
Current position Held:
Planning /Scheduling Engineer, United Gulf Construction Company .W.L.L Kuwait
With present Firm: 2 ¾years
- Engaged in project Management right from the Initiation stage to accomplish the Project Close out
1. Project charter
2. Project start & finish Dates
3. Project milestone
4. Project deliverables
5. Budget allocation
6. Planning for Execution
7. Execute the project as per the schedule
8. Control the time, resource and budget
9. Avert project constraint
10. Closing by accomplish contract requirement
- Follow-up standard Planning & Costing procedure to execute the project as per the planed schedule
Good knowledge about project bid calculation, cost analysis Estimation
and knowledge about preparation of prequalification Bid document Local/International.
Good working experience in Scheduling using primavera 3.1 Software, can able to schedule activities required for the project, able to define WBS for the project also load cost and resource, Coding and Cost control, Skill of develop project S Curve and cash flow curves, Ability to prepare monthly weekly and daily progress/Cost control report from Project schedule, plan for Weekly ahead schedule, monthly / weekly updating of schedule and recovery Schedules.
Good knowledge of developing schedule and reports using MS Project 2008 software, Proficient in construction of Master schedule and preliminary schedules and also familiar in table material procurement/ delivery schedule and coordination.
3. Adapting value engineering by sharing information widely, appropriate job plan and Development of alternatives to solve the problem areas of the project.
5/06/2006 to date
New 30”HP Gas Transmission Line From BS140 to GCMB.
Main object of project is to construct a 30”HP Gas Transmission Line from BS140 to GCMB. Comprises of Construction of Approx. 3 Km of 30″ diameter carbon steel piping, Two (2) new 30” x 34” pigging stations, one near BS-140 and the other at M/F GCMB , includes Site survey, slit trenching and finalizing route of new pipelines and facilities, Detailed engineering, preparation and submission of all drawings and documentations.
Client: Kuwait Oil Company (K.S.C), Kuwait.
Project Experience: I am responsible for reporting day to day activates in the site, daily updating of schedule by site progress and material tracking and float control, Weekly report preparation, Preparation of Monthly progress report and payment.
- Daily site visit and physical verification of site progress.
- Explain to client and project manager about the site progress.
- Delay recovery plan and monitoring.
- Procurement plan and material delivery tracking.
- Daily Schedule Modification and time management
- All reports related to project.
- Preparation of planning Estimates.
- Preparation of Variation order/Cost Evaluation.
- Roads, Storm water drainage, sanitary sewers & other services for Al Sedeeq Area Stage (II).
Project summary: The main object of project is to construct and maintain roads, storm water drains, sanitary sewer and other services connected to Ministry of Electricity & water also Ministry of communication.
Client: M.P.W, Road Administration, Kuwait.
- Construction, completion, Operation & Maintenance of Pump Stations at DMC, KABAD & WAFRA
Project summary: The project is a part of the Transfer of Treated Sewage Effluent from DMC to Warf farms Program, Cover supply all supervision, labour, temporary works, false works, plant, machinery, Equipment parts, construction facilities, tools, detailed design, logistic support, co-ordination and maintenance etc.
Client: M.P.W, Sanitary Engineering Department, Kuwait.
Consultant: Gulf Consultant, Kuwait.
- Replacement of Water & Gas Network at Ahmadhi.
(450 K.M Pipe line)
Project summary: The Project Comprise of the Replacement of Brackish, Fresh, Chilled Water, Treated Sewage water and Gas Networks with in Ahmadi, Complete with Site Survey, Engineering Design, Procurement of Plant, Equipment and Materials, expediting, shipping, Project management, Construction, Inspection, Testing, Pre- commissioning, Commissioning and Performance testing.
Client: Kuwait Oil Company (K.S.C), Kuwait.
- Preparation of Production/Construction Schedule.
- Production Schedule Performance and Schedule Efficiency analysis & forecast .
- Preparation of Daily report.
- Preparation of Monthly Progress /Cost control Report.
- Earned Value Management..
- Preparation of payment Application.
- Co-ordination Monthly Progress Meeting.
- Co-ordination with Civil, MEP & Instrumentation works.
- Compliance to QMS Department.
- Material Delivery Schedule & Co-ordination.
- Preparation of Preliminary Schedule & Allied works.
- Agenda for Internal Progress Meeting.
Situation Held: Sr.Engineer (Projects) /Planning Engineer/Engineer (Design & Cost Evaluation)
Skill area: Engineering, Cost estimation, Project Administration, Planning & Co-ordination
1. A.C.Corporation, Chennai, India.
· Construction of Bonded Stores for LPSC for Department of Space Government of India, Trivandrum, India..
· Modification of Deflector Pit in PTS at manendragiri. Government of India,
Employed as Sr.Engineer. (Planning & Contracts)
2. Tantia Construction Company Limited, Calcutta. India.
An engineering and construction company main role of execution of infrastructure projects.
Rolled as Planning Engineer.
4, Titanium and Tantalum Company Limited, Chennai
Manufactures of Heat exchangers ,Water and Sewage treatment plant
Having hand-on experience in Mechanical maintenance of Sewage
Treatment Plants. Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Bio
aerator, Secondary clarifier parts, sludge pump station, Recycle pump station,
Thicken sludge pump station and General plant maintenance.
- Maintenance of P.C Pumps.
- Fans and Blowers.
- General maintenance of Rotating and Static Equipments etc.
Acted as Production Engineer
5 Manshan Industries Limited, Mumbai & Vizag. India.
An Engineering company main activities in manufacturing of jaw crushers, tank forms,
Piping, petrochemical Machinery and accessories.
Project Worked: Installation of Conical Roof Tanks and allied Piping at malkapuram area storage area of refinery.
Design, procurement and Installation of petroleum products storage tank 3 nos of various
Capacities and allied piping on LS contract.
Client: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (Caltex Refinery) at Vizagapatam, Andhra State, India
Responsibility: Routine day to day planning, Coordination with company construction
Engineer for all issues related to project and Estimation of Cost.
Job held as Engineer ––Planning, Estimation & Co-ordination
(Four year course)
National Institute of Techology,Thirchirapalli,India (Formerly R.E.C)
1, Good Working knowledge in primavera project planner for Project Planning, scheduling & Control (software Version 3.1)
2, Good Knowledge of MS Project 2008.
3, Knowledge of AUTOCAD 2006.
4, Good working knowledge on MS Office.
Address for Permanent communication:
Residence: A.Devananth, 301- sarguna veethi, Nagercoil 629001, Tamilnadu, India.
GCC Unified Driving License Holder.
Passport Number: F4643348 Issued at Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu, India
Date of issue: 09//09/2005 and Date of expiry: 02/09/2015 .
I solemnly declare that above information furnished is absolutely true and best of my knowledge.